Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hard at work on the nursery

Eric and I worked on the nursery much of the Thanksgiving weekend. Eric finished up painting and I washed baby's clothes and organized the closet in baby's room. In addition, Eric and I both have been working on painting some of the wall hangings that will go up in baby's room soon. My mom has been helping as well... sewing table clothes for the two small tables in the room. We are waiting on the glider recliner that we purchased/ordered a few weeks ago- it should be here soon. It has been fun working on the nursery with Eric- lots of work, but tons of love fills up the room already!

Daddy working on putting the crib and dresser together.


Baby's name will go in the stripe on the wall above the crib (wooden block letters).

This was taken last week at 30 weeks.

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

I don't think there is anything as exciting as the anticipation of a baby. We're so happy for you guys! You are going to be wonderful parents!!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

The nursery looks amazing. I love the idea about putting the baby's name on the wall in wooden letters. It will look great. I am so excited to see it when it is done, so much work, but fun. Your belly looks so cute, and it is getting bigger each time I see you!