Sunday, April 27, 2008

4 months old and 29 years!


Happy 4 month Birthday Rowen!


Today we celebrated Rowen's 4 month birthday, my 29th birthday, and Erin's 26th birthday. We went to Coeur D Alene with my parents and spent some much needed time in the outdoors! We went on a beautiful hike up Tubbs Hill. Rowen seemed to loved it. He was fascinated with all the new sights and sounds. Eric and I also thoroughly enjoyed it- the temperature was perfect and the scenery was gorgeous. After the hike we went to Red Lobster where we met T.J. and Erin (who is turning 26 on Tuesday- Happy Birthday Erin!). The meal was amazing and Rowen was a gentleman in the restaurant- he took a nap at one point and then sat on his grandma and grandpa's laps for the rest of the meal- what a good baby! I can't believe that I am really 29. I guess I thought that I would feel "older" as I got closer and closer to 30 but I really do still feel very young. Rowen is a huge part of this feeling- he brings so much joy and laughter to my life that I can't help but feel full of life.


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great day!

3 comments:

This Is The Day said...

I didn't know it was your birthday Liza!! Happy Birthday! Those are great pictures! What a cute little family! :)

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

What a gorgeous family you are!! I love the family pictures- you've got to frame the one by the lake. It looks like a beautiful place for a hike! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday.

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Happy birthday you three! :) I'm glad you all had fun. Rowen is adorable as usual!