Friday, April 18, 2008

What a cute daddy!... oh, and baby too :)

I just had to put this photo on of Eric giving Rowen his nightly massage. I rarely get photos of Eric giving his real smile and this one is just perfect. I don't know how I would do this new parent thing without Eric by my side. He is a great dad and continues to be a wonderful husband. He is probably going to kill me for doing/saying this- oh, well :).



Rowen is such a lucky boy. His daddy gives him a bath each night AND a baby massage! What a life. Rowen loves it all. He kicks and splashes in the tub while smiling up at Eric. Then he will lay on his tummy like the above photo shows for up to 15 minutes while Eric rubs him down with baby lotion.

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Aww, that IS so cute! It's so much fun to watch these big, tough men becoming sweet, loving daddies. :) Rowen looks like he's loving it!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Adorable pictures! I agree 110% about having the support from your Husband, it makes the experience of being parents wonderful for both. Rowen is sooooo cute, I cannot wait to squeeze those chubby cheeks!