
Thank you Uncle T.J.! We love you.
My little brother is a very talented photographer. He just recently started his own photography business but has already done several photography jobs. We are lucky to have him because he is a wonderful guy but also because he takes gorgeous photos of Rowen! Please visit his website at www.tjmustardphotography.com to view his beautiful work. To see the most recent photos he has taken of Rowen you can look in two different places. We have them on our volkbaby.com website under galleries, titled July Modeling. OR you can go to T.J.'s website and click on proofs then enter
rowen as the password.

2 comments:
Those pictures are amazing. Before I looked at this blog post I thought you must have spent a fortune- what talent TJ has!!
I LOVE the pictures! They are too cute! We can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment