Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Baby Shower, Devri!

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to host a baby shower (with the help of Maddy and my wonderful mom!) for my dear friend Devri. She is the best friend every girl wants, an amazing wife (don't you think, Tim?), the kind of daughter every mom dreams of (right Cinda?), and the kind of person everyone falls in love with; but most importantly she is going to be a dedicated and loving mother to her baby boy Cooper! We are all so anxious to meet him :).


The girls and the babies... Maddy and Clara, Josie and Bennett,
Devri and Cooper, Liza and Rowen.


1 comment:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

I so agree with all the kind things you said about sweet Dev! She is going to be an incredible mother to that little man. It was an honor to help you with this special day...I had a blast. Thanks again to your sweet mom for all she did as well. :)