Spring Break 2010 was simple yet busy... we just spent lots of time with family doing lots of relaxing things. Here is Spring Break 2010 in 6 photos :)

Going on a road trip to Silver Mountain with Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and Papa.

Rowen, amazed at how his tummy could suck in and
push out during a breather at the water park.

Feeding the horse near Grammy and Papa's house (and our house too I guess:)).

Wrestling with the Birthday Boy... Bennett is 2!

Getting ready to hunt Easter Eggs.

Finding eggs all over the yard.
2 comments:
Rowen looked like he loved petting the horse! How Sweet! I love the pic of him riding in the car- I see he has his blanket- does he still call it baby? He is such a darling little toddler...love watching him grow!
I love the picture in the car with the sunglasses. He looks like he is enjoying the scenery. :)
The picture of him sucking in his stomach makes him look so old! He looks all boy and no toddler in that picture! They are growing up WAY too fast!
Post a Comment