The letter below is to the baby. He "wrote" this at Grammy's house then as he "read" it to her she wrote his exact words down on a separate piece of paper. It is precious! Something I will keep forever to share with Rowen when he is a grown man, maybe even when he is about to have a baby of his own someday; and also to share with Rowen's sibling someday to show him or her how excited Rowen was for his or her arrival.
It is difficult to see in the photograph above but Rowen
has "written" (scribbled) his thoughts down.
3 comments:
What a sweet boy! I love how excited Ro is to be a big brother and how curious he is about his sibling...the vitamin thing made me smile!
Can't believe it is only 20 days from tomorrow until your due date...where did the last nine months go!
Will miss you tomorrow at the big welcome back breakfast...lucky you! :-)
Oh my goodness, that is too precious for words! What a sweet big brother Rowen is going to be! And what a lucky baby to be coming into such a loving family! So happy for you guys! Thanks again for meeting us! I'm glad we got to see you before all the fun begins! :)
That's darling! What a sweet boy he is.
Did your parents move to a house on a golf course? I thought they still lived in Cheney.
Glad to hear all is well!
Post a Comment