Friday, November 18, 2011

There is nothing like...


a fresh coat of snow on the ground when you wake up in the morning. Especially when you are almost 4 and find pure joy in everything. We were out in the snow at 7:45 a.m. this morning and it was a blast!



"This is so much fun mommy!"

The snow had stopped falling when we were first out but it quickly picked up again. Pax didn't appreciate the snow falling on his face after awhile but he was a good sport for quite some time.


With every "first" I witness my boys experience together I can't help but imagine all the fun they are going to have with one another over the years. I can just see the crazy sledding fun, snowman building, skiing adventures, and snow ball fights we will have together as a family.

Happy snow everyone!

4 comments:

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

You are the BEST mama! I am such a wimp when it comes to snow...I would rather bring a big bowl of it inside for Cooper to play with so that I can stay warm. :-) I need to learn from you, my friend.

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

How fun! I love Rowen's facial expressions in these pictures.

This Is The Day said...

Ro looks thrilled! I can't believe how grown up Pax is already! It's so fun to think of them playing together as they get older. What fun you guys will have!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

I adore the last picture of the two boys in the sled- that is so precious! You are right this is only the beginning! :)