Rowen loves to play with boxes- packing them, delivering them, unpacking them, stacking them, writing on them- over and over again.
We get a kick out his box obsession; however, I have recently had to limit the number of boxes allowed in the house to 3. I couldn't take the 6-8 boxes all over the house packed with toys and books. Not only was it a clutter problem for me, it also caused a few tears for Ro when he couldn't find a certain toy he wanted to play with. Going through 8 boxes to find a toy is no fun! Three is working out well for now. One box always goes to bed with Rowen at night. It sits at the end of his bed, packed with Rowen's favorite toys, ready to be unpacked in the morning.
Rowen packs his boxes carefully.
He is so proud :)


2 comments:
Kariya is really into boxes too. I wonder what it is that they like?? Must be a first born organizing trait. Haha :)
This is so funny! Now I understand why a box came to our house the other day. :-) Love that one goes to bed with him at night...how cuddly!
Post a Comment