
A few weeks ago I interviewed Rowen (thanks to a friend for the idea) instead of doing my usual super long, time consuming age post. Anything time consuming just doesn't happen around here right now :). Here is the interview...
1) What is your favorite color?
Red
2) What is your favorite toy?
Lightning
3) What is your favorite fruit?
strawberries and apples
4) What is your favorite TV show?
CARS or Little Foot
5) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
" skip that one"
Rowen doesn't really like lunch. I have to work pretty hard to get him to eat lunch everyday. We usually do small stuff like a piece of cheese, a few crackers, cut up veggies and dip. Maybe yogurt or half of a pb and j on a good day!
6) What is your favorite thing to wear?
My lightning shirt and pants
7) What is your favorite game?
"skip that one" "oh yeah! matching cards or go fish"
8) What is your favorite snack?
graham crackers
9) What is your favorite animal?
lion
Rowen often pretends to be a lion for hours on end throughout the day :).
10) What is your favorite song?
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
11) What is your favorite book?
Mater Tales, Little Bear
the kind with strawberries in it
this is a Kelloggs brand- i can't remember the exact name right now
13) What do you like to do outside?
play on the slide and maybe on the swing
14) What is your favorite drink?
milk
This kid will pretty much only drink milk and water- no juice or soda! He doesn't like the sweet drinks.
15) What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Valentines Day
16) What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
cars
There are always several lined up at the end of his bed each night.
17) What is your favorite breakfast?
waffles
EVERYDAY! Not kidding!
18) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A daddy. Because I like to be a daddy. Because I am a man.
Must be because he has such a good daddy :).
19) Do you like being 4?
Yes!
20) What do you like about being 4 the most?
That I get to play!
21) Who is your favorite baby?
Paxton. Because I like him, he is cute!
4 comments:
This makes my heart melt. What a smart little guy. I love what he said about wanting to be a Daddy- adorable!
That is so adorable! Love the daddy and Paxton comments!!!
These are adorable Liza! I love the baby question, so precious! Love that you captured him at 4 so well!
What a great idea, Liz! Ro's answers are precious...he is truly one of a kind! :-)
Post a Comment