Monday, September 3, 2012

Paxton's 11th Month







 
  • Weighs 21.4 lbs (45%)
  • lots of blond hair- mostly on the back of his head :)
  • BLUE eyes

    • Pulling up on everything
    • Cruising some
    • bending down to pick something up (while holding onto something with the other hand of course) and then standing up again
    • Saying "dat!" while he points at stuff- we think he is saying "that" as in "what's that?", something we say to him often
    • Has to be a part of everything daddy and Rowen are doing; his feelings are hurt easily if he is not included :(
    • Super crazy about daddy in general; wants daddy to carry him around and cries when he leaves the room
    • Stopped  nursing at about 11 1/2 months
    • teething like crazy! 2 teeth on bottom and one through on the top but 3 more coming in on the top right now!
    • very active, explores the house and toys and every nook and cranny all day long!
    • sleeping great- usually from about 7:30 to about 7 a.m. (with a few early wakes up each week which throw me off completely!)
    • wearing 12 month and 12-18 month clothing
    • says "uh oh" in his own way- kind of like a hum
    • still growls often, points at most animals and growls, has growling contests with big brother
    • is trying to make animal sounds- most animals make the same sound- "hmm hmm" but a cow gets one long "hmmmmmm"
    • went camping twice and did pretty well sleeping in the pop up camper
    • loves the water- very comfortable with it
    • bear crawls when on grass or concrete to keep his knees from touching the ground
    • gives open mouth, wet, slobbery kisses
    • dances to music every day

    Paxton,
    You blow me away each and every day with your precious smiles and playfulness. I love and adore everything about you!
    Love, Mama

    4 comments:

    Matt Maddy and Clara said...

    Great post! How amazing all the changes that take place in the first year- I forgot some of these milestones from when I had Clara. Look at all the fun you are having- what a sweet beautiful boy Paxton is! I miss you and your little sweet boys so much!

    Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

    I swear this little guy is changing daily! He is doing so much and I love how proud he is of his accomplishments like pulling up. I love those blue eyes and very blond hair - adorable!

    Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

    Sweet photos in this post, Liz! That sleeping baby face is precious.

    This Is The Day said...

    Oh my those baby blues are gorgeous!!! I look at brown-eyed girls all day so his eyes are stunning to me! What a cutie! Sounds like he'll be tagging along after Rowen any day now!