We visited with Santa at Stanek's Nursery on December 1st. It was really the perfect experience for both boys. There were about 2 other families in line ahead of us. It was very quiet and laid back. We will remember this for next year!
Rowen went right up to Santa and talked to him for quite awhile. Santa was very sweet and really took his time with Rowen. He told Rowen that the kids that go to bed the earliest get their presents delivered first. Rowen has been telling me all week that he wants to go to bed early on Christmas Eve :).
As we expected, Pax was not fond of that scary looking guy so we had a family shot taken. Eric just loved Santa snuggling up to him ;).
We left with gifts! Santa gave me bulbs, Eric a candle, and the boys candy canes. We also saw two of Santa's reindeer at Stanek's. Rowen was sure one was Comet and one was Dancer.
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! What side of town is that nursery on? (Can you tell I'm not a gardener?) It's always fun to find new things to experience each year. The boys haven't sat on Santa's lap yet but I have a feeling Owen is not going to be as easy going as Emery was :)
I am so sad Stanek's is closing! I just heard that from my parents. I worked there for 3 summers during college- I will miss that store! Anyways, your family photo is so sweet. I love your comment about Santa and Eric- LOL!
I didn't realize!! That is so sad. I love that nursery.
Post a Comment