Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paxton at 17 months





  • Look at that wild hair! I love Pax's hair. It truly has a mind of its own! 
  • Says RoRo, mama, dada, papa, something like "mama" for Grammy, yes, no, eyes, up, down, hot, and I am sure there are a few more that I can't think of right now
  • He really needs words for many more things because he screams for lots of things and gets very frustrated. I am sure the words are in there he just hasn't figured out how to make them come out yet :).
  • Makes all sorts of "boy sounds"- flying sounds, choo choo, and car noises are the favorites right now.
  • Wearing mostly 18 month and 18-24 month clothing
  • Barks like a dog, tries to moo, can meow like a cat, tries many other animal noises but they come out mostly like grunts :).
  • LOVES bath time still. Tries to blow bubbles like Rowen does.
  • Loves to climb anything he possibly can.
  • Brushes his teeth every day ;).
  • Those 4 molars are all the way through now. We have had a little break in the teething department. I am dreading the next 4:(.
  • Spontaneously gives Rowen hugs throughout the day. Rowen loves this of course.
  • Continues to give us all kisses. Mostly they are little sweet kisses on the mouth, shoulder, tummy, leg but some are pretty wet. In fact Daddy got a big open mouth kiss on Valentine's Day from Pax. What a sweet gift don't you think?

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Haha, sounds like a sweet gift to me! Love the "boy" noises! Isn't it funny how different boys and girls are!?

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Love this sweet boy! His hair is my favorite. Sorry I have been terrible about commenting lately...I will be better!