Here and here are my favorite videos of the boys dancing. I just love how happy Pax is and Rowen is so perfectly Rowen here- dressed in his lion/cheetah/panther costume :).
Love it!! Paxton's moves are impressive. Love that little booty shake he does in the first video. I get a kick out of that costume of Ro's. :) Dance party soon?
4 comments:
Love it!! Paxton's moves are impressive. Love that little booty shake he does in the first video. I get a kick out of that costume of Ro's. :) Dance party soon?
Laughing so hard! I loved it! Looks like they love their lil dance parties! I cannot get over Pax's moves...he's in beat too!
Cute! I love Pax's moves! Adorable brothers, what fun!
Lol, so cute! Love Pax's happy smile! And Rowen's tail is too cute shaking around. You got new bookshelves! Very pretty!
Post a Comment