Gingerbread, our Elf On The Shelf, had a fabulous time exploring our new home throughout December. He arrived on December 1st with a special gift for the boys- matching Christmas jams! He continued to do all sorts of silly things while leaving and returning letters to Rowen. Gingerbread is great at acknowledging Rowen's positive behavior and answering all of Rowen's questions about Christmas, Santa, the North Pole, and many other random Christmas related things. Paxton was pretty much oblivious to the entire Gingerbread extravaganza this year. He seemed to notice him every now and then but wasn't too concerned or excited about him. Gingerbread is much beloved by Rowen so it was hard to say good bye on Christmas Eve, some tears were shed. However, of course we know he will be back again next year.





1 comment:
Cute! I love all the Elf on a Shelf ideas I see everywhere, but I haven't convinced myself to start another tradition that I have to keep up with, haha. :)
Post a Comment