My wonderful teaching partners and I agreed to wear our pajamas as our Halloween costumes (this is becoming a tradition); however, little did I know that my 3 teaching partners also decided to add a little weight to their bellies as well. This was the big hit at school with the staff and our students. It was hilarious watching our kids realize that the other three teachers dressed up as me :). I am so fortunate to work with such fun ladies! We have such a good time together and they are truly wonderful friends!
The Four Funky Monkey Teachers
2 comments:
Liza you look so beautiful pregnant, I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. Congrats on the third and final trimester! It will really will not be long at all until your little one arrives! I cannot wait to meet him.
WOW!!! You are getting so big in an awesome way! I am so excited! Keep up the blog and pics.
Love you sis,
TJ
Post a Comment