Thursday, March 27, 2008

3 Months Old!

Playing on the floor with mama.

Tummy time- I have to keep putting Rowen back on
his tummy because he rolls over right away.

Rowen is 3 months old! It seems like just a few weeks ago I was holding my newborn, 6 lb. baby boy and now I am snuggling my 14 lb (probably closer to 15- I haven't weighed him since last Wednesday) little guy. Oh- he is so much fun! Of course he wouldn't smile for me today when I took the above photos. He is mesmerized by the camera- it is pretty funny to watch. We are having such a good time together. Rowen is cooing, smiling and moving those legs and arms like crazy. He is sleeping better and taking more naps througout the day. I'm not going to talk about his sleep any longer because it seems that as soon as I say, "Rowen slept ___ hours last night!", he changes it up on us. Below are a few of my favorite photos taken recently.

I love this shirt because Rowen is such a HUNK but it could also say CHUNK!
Loving bath time! Of course no smile for the camera :).

I remember telling my mom that I thought that Rowen would never wake up happy. He would wake up screaming EVERY time. She told me he would with time and she was right... he now wakes up with a smile for mama (IF I remember to let him stretch first).

Sound alseep... oh how nice it would be to sleep like that again :).

Our "little gentleman". That is what daddy likes to call Rowen.

4 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Haha, I LOVE those chubby little cheeks! What a cutie! I'm so happy that he is sleeping better for you. Tyson said you guys came into the office and he couldn't believe how big he is getting. I can't believe it's 3 months already! Wow, the time goes by so fast!

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Rowen is a total HUNK! His cheeks are SO kissable!!! I can't wait to see the three of you soon and spend some good quality time with you, Liz, over spring break.

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Rowen is ADORABLE! I love the latest pictures of him. It is so hard to believe that he is 3 months old, hes growing so fast. We cannot wait to meet him and introduce him to his new friend Clara. I am sure they will hit it off. Keep posting mama- it is so much fun to read.

Josie S. said...

I was looking at the photos of Rowen right after he was born...it's amazing how much they change and how quickly it happens! He's adorable as ever!