Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a special day for me... my first Mother's Day! I had a great day with my family. We had breakfast at my mom and dad's house (delicious french toast T.J.!) and then went furniture shopping- my choice! The best part of today was just looking at Rowen and knowing that I am his mommy- I couldn't ask for anything better.

Happy Mother's Day mom! I love you.


For fun I have posted a few photos below of Eric and I as babies.







2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Haha, those pictures are too cute! I love the pigtails. :) I can see a lot of Rowen in both of you. I'm glad you had a good mother's day! Rowen is very blessed to have you for a mother!

P.S. I e-mailed you this morning. :)

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Love the pictures! I see where Rowen gets his chubby cheeks- Eric. By the way I realized I made some typos with Rowen's name on a couple previous comments. Sorry- Baby Brain will do that to a girl!
:)