Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little Fishy!

On Friday Rowen completed his first session of swim lessons. We had so much fun! To celebrate his last swim lesson of this session Rowen's daddy, Nana, Grammy, and Papa came to watch him. Rowen showed off all his new skills, such as jumping in, kicking while relaxing on the kick board, playing with bubbles and toys in the pool, singing lots of fun songs, and going underwater! Rowen seems to enjoy the water. He becomes very relaxed and mostly likes to watch the other babies and kids in the pool :).

Singing songs with the other babies and mommies.
Just coming up from going under water.
Floating around on his back.

Playing with Sara and little Rylan. We are so lucky to have such fun friends to play with!

6 comments:

Bryon, Sara, Rylan and Ayla said...

We had so much fun with you guys! We can't wait to do it again! It is so fun having boys so close in age. I'm glad we've gotten to do so many fun things together! I'm excited to get together to make slings!

Josie S. said...

So adorable! Rowen looks like such a little man in his trunks!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I am very impressed with the underwater dunks- that is great! Rowen is going to be a busy little fishy next summer- he has a head start now. :)

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

How fun! I love his little swim trunks.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Hey, I found your blog through Devri's. Rowan is adorable! Congratulations! It's so good to see what you guys are up to these days.

Angie

JulieEsqui said...

Hi Liza and Eric! Congratulations on the birth of little Rowen! He's adorable! I saw your mom, Liza, so I've heard about him. Is he doing well? I've thought of you often since he was born. I've had a wonderful almost 20 months home with Addysen and I'm back to work full time this fall. How about you? Take care. Julie