Saturday, September 20, 2008

Getting into EVERYTHING!


"Hey mom, look what I found!"

Rowen is moving along pretty easily these days. He is not crawling on his hands and knees but he is doing a pretty fast army crawl. I have been working on doing a little baby proofing in the kitchen. I have moved all of the plastic down to his level and moved all of the glass, heavy bowls, etc up to the higher cabinets. He had a great time yesterday going through all of the drawers and cupboards. At one point he was playing with one of the cupboards, pulling out all of the plastic water bottles when the cupboard doors shut and he began to scream. He was mad that those doors shut on him- he wasn't done playing!


"Oh, look. Can you make me some muffins?"

We will leave you with a short video of Rowen swinging on his new swing
in our backyard. He just loves it!

1 comment:

The Reading Armadillo said...

He is such a cute little guy! Mimi is in kind of the same phase right now and I'm exhausted from chasing her all over the house. She only wants to get into the things she shouldn't. Oh well. I hope school is going good for you! I want to hear all about it.