You'll notice that this post is dated as August 31st-that is because I started this post a week ago! I just can't seem to finish anything in a timely manner these days :).
Last week Rowen suffered from a very stuffy, runny, icky, snotty nose. I don't know if he had a cold or allergies or if it had something to do with the 4 teeth on top that have all popped through at once ! Yes, I said 4 teeth, all at one time. You would think that he would have been very cranky and sad due to this awful bad luck he encountered but no, he was as sweet as can be for the most part. I am always amazed by him :). I wish I could get a photo of his new toofers but Rowen doesn't cooperate for such things so a few picture from the past 3 weeks or so will have to do for now.





5 comments:
He's changing so much! I miss him! (And you too Liz!)
Wow- amazing! Our neighbors had told us a similar story telling us that their little one had a bad cold they thought...then pop two teeth came. Rowen looks like he is close to crawling.
I can't believe he has so many teeth already! Rylan still has just the two on bottom, but he's had a really runny nose lately so I'm wondering if more are coming. I'm glad Rowen has been so good for you. He's such a trooper!
Rowen is so happy today...all smiles!! :) He seems like he's just going to take off crawling any second!
Wow! 4 teeth at once! Poor baby. I hope he (and Mommy and Daddy!) got through it ok!
Post a Comment