We had such a fun day at the pumpkin patch! We went with our good friends Todd, Josie and Bennett and Tim and Devri. We started out by visiting a few family farms and eating some fresh, hot applesauce with caramel on top! Rowen loved it of course.Then we found a farm where we could pick our own pumpkins.
Here are Bennett and Rowen exploring the feel of the pumpkins and the prickly leaves. I am sure we will visit the pumpkin patch together for years to come! We tried to get Devri to put her belly in this photo so that Cooper could be a part of it too :).Next year we will have all three boys searching for the perfect pumpkin.

After all that fresh air we were all pretty tired and very HUNGRY. So we headed back to our house for the boys to play and for a warm fall dinner... chicken, split pea soup, cornbread muffins, and salad. Yummy! We had a great time watching the boys play.
They are both moving around much faster these days.
They are both moving around much faster these days.



7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great, fun fall day! It almost makes me miss the fall weather! I love the pumpkin family!
Thanks for such a fun day!
Haha, I love the last picture! Rowen looks like he is licking his lips, ready to enjoy a good pumpkin. :) What a cutie!
Adorable! I cannot believe how much Rowen has changed recently....I see his cute chubby cheeks are changing into more cute, sleek little boy cheeks. He has the cutest expressions- so serious :)
Those boys are too cute together!
I love these pictures! You should frame that first one of your cute little family. I can't wait to take Rylan to Green Bluff soon. It looks like you had so much fun!
What a memorable day! I am already looking forward to doing it again next year - especially for the homemade applesauce with carmel! :-)
Post a Comment