Monday, November 17, 2008

Guitar Hero

Rowen loves this guitar at Grammy and Papa's house. It is usually the first thing he goes for as soon as we walk in the door (besides his Grammy and Papa of course!). This past weekend he was extra spoiled during a visit- he got to play the guitar naked!

7 comments:

Josie S. said...

Oh my gosh, that's hysterical!

This Is The Day said...

Hahaha, that's adorable!

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

He's just like his daddy. I don't know how many times I walked in on that exact thing when we lived together - a full grown version of course. I'm glad to see that Eric is finally realizing his dream of starting a Naked Partridge Family.

Kelly said...

Cool! Another blog to follow! I am so excited you have one, too. Hopefully we will see you on Friday at baby lapsit! Looking forward to it!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

How adorable. He is going to grow up to me very musical...it is a sign.

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

That is hilarious! How cute is he?!?

Carrie said...

Hi! I'm glad to hear from you! Rowen is too cute! Happy Thanksgiving!