Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. Any weekend spent with my Rowen is! Really, I mean that.

I spent Saturday with my mom enjoying a massage at a spa, something my mom deserved much more than I did. She is amazing- everything I aspire to be as a mom. Thanks for all you do for me, Rowen, and our entire family mom!

Then later that afternoon we all (Eric, Rowen, my dad, TJ, and Erin) had lunch at our house with my Gram or Gigi to Rowen. She is just as amazing as a gigi as she is as my Gram! We love her to pieces.

That evening Eric took me out to dinner where we met up with our good friends Josie and Todd at Sante's. It was delicious! After dinner we headed to Madeline's for dessert. It was a perfect day with lots of yummy food.

On Sunday we went on a short bike ride as a family and then spent the rest of the day playing at home together. That evening Eric and his brother took Teresa (aka Nana) out to a nice dinner at Clinkerdagger's.


Rowen, "reading" one of my mother's day cards.
My mom and I admiring our sweet boy :)

Happy Mother's Day GiGi!


Enjoying the sunshine and each other's company.











2 comments:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

I am so glad you had a great Mother's Day! You deserve it so much! I admire you as a mommy; you are dedicated to Rowen and it shows in every way.

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day weekend, Liz. Lots of good food and a massage - you can't beat that! You truly are a wonderful mom, Liz, with an amazing little boy to prove it.