Rowen and daddy having a great time playing on the digger that is at Mobius right now. I think daddy enjoyed it just as much as Rowen :). If you live in the Spokane area and haven't been to Mobius yet, you must do it! Rowen loves every section of the museum. It is perfect for busy toddlers and kids on hot summer days or cold winter days or even perfectly beautiful days! Rowen becomes completely captivated by the play areas. The theme must be construction right now which is perfect for Rowen- he loves all things trucks, tractors, machinery.When I arrived home from work on Tuesday, Eric met me outside and asked me to come into the house quietly so that Rowen wouldn't hear me. He was planning on taking Rowen to Mobius but wasn't planning on taking me along. I felt a little hurt but decided to go along with it... I mean when do I get time at home alone? I could get so much done or I could take a nap, right? So, I went upstairs quietly and used the bathroom and changed my clothes. A few minutes later Eric came upstairs and invited me to come along. I accepted of course, I wouldn't miss out on an afternoon with my two favorite people in the whole world.

After our time at Mobius, which was so fun, we headed to the Carousel. Rowen had a hard time waiting his turn. I thought he might have another public melt down like the one at Manito but he managed to keep it together just enough for us to not have to leave.
Rowen really enjoyed the ride. He didn't smile much but as soon as it stopped he made the "more" sign to Eric, he wanted to go again! We will definitely go back for a few more rides this summer.
Rowen and I are both so lucky to have such a great man in our lives. We love you Eric!
We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday morning. My mom and I made Eric and my dad breakfast. Rowen made this card for his dada. He told me what to write ;), then he added his own artistic touch with a sticker and markers...


Eric and I are both so fortunate to have fathers who spent and continue to spend quality time with us. They have taught us how to be the parents we hope and strive to be. Thank you dad and Les. We couldn't imagine life without you both.
1 comment:
I love the card! What a great idea. :)
Post a Comment