On our last day of vacation we soaked up every opportunity we had for fun on the beach, playing together, and good food!

Rowen kept running his hand under his name saying, "RoRo!"

Gettin' good and dirty!

Matt's great find... a tiny crab. We all watched it crawl around the beach
and inside his bucket until finally he had to let it go :(.

More time playing with Papa and Maama (or Grammy)

The best family pic we could get. Pretty bad huh?

The boys and Liz (not in the frame) swam on our last day there. I wouldn't go in up to my thighs because my feet started to feel numb within seconds. I don't know how they could stand it but they had a fabulous time!

We ate our last meal together...

fresh crab that my dad, Eric, Chris, Matt, and T.J. caught themselves that very morning, along with fresh oysters and delicious steak. Yummmm!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Did I miss Rowen getting glasses or are those someone else's?
Post a Comment