Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cookie Monster

Rowen loves to dip his food into scrumptious sauces. Who doesn't right? Rowen's favorite food to dip is cookies or graham crackers (which he thinks are cookies) into milk. As soon as we hand him a cookie or graham cracker he immediately says, "Dip?". This means, "I want to dip this! Get me something to dip this in quickly!". The other day I had a special treat for Rowen- oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies. First, I served him a small bowl of cold whole milk, then I handed him the cookie. He enjoyed every single bite, saying along the way, "dip, mama, dip!". I had to take a few photos at the end because he wasn't going to waste a single bit of that cookie or a single drop of that milk...




2 comments:

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Oh, he is a boy after my own heart...there is nothing better than chocolate chip cookies and cold milk. I love how he savored every last bit/drop! :-)

Andrew and Olivia said...

Emery loves to dip too! I like to give him yogurt to dip his pancakes and french toast in instead of syrup and he loves it. Sometimes if he doesn't want to eat something I give him applesauce and then he eats everything on his plate because he wants to dip it in the sauce:) It's a handy little trick.