
First, I should start by explaining that Rowen has decided to call his Grammy Maama instead. We think it is adorable and love that he made the decison to call her this. It sounds almost identical to Mama yet he knows exactly who he is talking about. If I make a mistake and assume he is asking for me or talking to me, he lets me know that he wants his "other" mama by saying "NO, Maama"! Then I get it :).
Today is Maama's birthday. We had breakfast at Papa and Maama's house to celebrate and then spent the morning going to Liz's volleyball games and Charlie's soccer game. We squeezed in some fun at the park in between!
Rowen and his Maama are a special pair. He truly is in love with her. She does the most special things for him and with him. She seems to just know exactly what he likes, needs, wants, etc. He asks for her frequently throughout the day and now that she is back to work I have to say, "Maama is at work". Rowen accepts it for the most part but by the end of the day he is ready for his Maama fix which he gets most days.
Happy Birthday Maama! We love you so much.
1 comment:
That is so sweet! And I am very jealous (as is my Mom) at how much time your parents get to spend with your darling little boy! :)
Post a Comment