Sign in to your blog, go to layout, and click on edit under your list of blogs. There should be boxes you can check, including one that says "Date of last update." Check that box, save, and you should be able to see when each blog was updated! More comments later...I love your recent posts, Liz!
2 comments:
Sign in to your blog, go to layout, and click on edit under your list of blogs. There should be boxes you can check, including one that says "Date of last update." Check that box, save, and you should be able to see when each blog was updated! More comments later...I love your recent posts, Liz!
I figured it out Dev! I had my blogs listed as Links instead of blogs so i had to transfer every one of them to a blog list! thanks for your help ;)
Post a Comment