
Rowen is enjoying the same song! We had to listen to this same song over and over and over because it kept them both very happy as you can see :).

Our amazing hostess and sweet Clara.
Clara is the sweetest little girl.
She was so good to the two boys, sharing her house and toys for 3 days.
This photo was taken at Anderson Point, a beach we "hiked" too one morning. Rowen loved running around on the sand, picking up rocks, and climbing over the logs. It was the perfect outing for my boy.

Play time!! The three kids just played and played. Rowen played with Clara's tea set, play purse, legos, rocking horse, and much more! He loved having a whole new set of toys to play with for 3 days.

Cooper playing peek-a-boo with me :).
I really enjoyed spending more time with Cooper. I had the privilege of getting to put Cooper to bed at night (to help his mama keep his bedtime routine consistent as his daddy usually puts him to bed at night) while Devri read stories to Rowen. It was so fun to hold a smaller baby again who will just snuggle up and fall asleep so sweetly. It was also fun to watch him become just as obsessed with cars as Rowen is. I don't think he put down one of Rowen's cars the entire time we were there!

Rowen and Clara are only 3 months apart. They really got into playing with each other. It was so cute. They chased each other and laughed with one another too.

Maddy cooked the most amazing food while we were there! Apple pie, lasagna, roasted chicken and veggies and much more! She even made sure to have Elmo soup for Rowen. He LOVED it!

Thank you Matt, Maddy, and Clara for such a fun time!!! We couldn't' have had more fun.



2 comments:
Thank you so much for coming! It meant so much to me for you girls to make the trip- I am so impressed with your traveling skills with the two boys. You all did so well. I absolutely love the picture of Rowen smiling in our office...he looks so happy. We have one of Rowen's cars- we will bring it when we come over next. :) I hope you showed Eric the funny picture of Rowen and Clara before the bath. ;) I am still laughing about that.
Thanks to you and Rowen for being such great travel companions! It was such a fun trip...we will definitely have to do it again. I really appreciate all your help with Cooper, Liz - especially putting him to bed! We are both lucky to have you!!! :-) I enjoyed all the extra time I got to spend with Rowen too. He is such a doll.
Post a Comment