Sunday, December 6, 2009

Breakfast with Santa!

We had a very special breakfast with Santa today!



Rowen really liked the Elf but wasn't too sure of Santa.




After the introductions we enjoyed an amazing breakfast! Rowen ate and ate and ate!




After breakfast it was time to get some photos with Santa. I knew that Rowen would not sit on Santa's lap so I just held him and sort of sneaked in next to Santa. This first one went ok only because Rowen wasn't really sure what was happening at first...




Then he realized what was going on...




"Daddy, get me away from this guy!"



We walked around River Park Square for awhile and tried to get a family picture in front of the Christmas Tree... yeah, that's about as good as it gets!



Rowen let us know that it was time to go home and take a nap! It is hard to tell, but he really did have a good time :).

Eric and I are both loving watching Rowen enjoy all the wonder of Christmas time. He loves all the lights on the houses and trees and is delighted with every Christmas decoration in our house! I am just soaking in every bit of this time of year with my little guy... nothing compares.

3 comments:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

How fun! Where do you get to have breakfast with Santa?

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Rowen's expressions make me grin!!! What a cute little guy he is. I am glad you held him.. for the pics!!

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Sounds like breakfast with Santa was a lot of fun. Maybe next year we wil have to join you! You do such special things with Rowen - what a lucky little boy!