Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Wilbur at my Uncle Kevin's. My dad and Kevin recently built a huge shop on my Uncle's property so when the guest list reached 20+ the shop became the perfect place for a big Thanksgiving Feast.


It was so special to have my Papa there along with several other family members that Rowen hadn't met yet.

Rowen really enjoyed playing with Gracee, my cousins daughter who is 4 now. She was darling! Gracee let Rowen ride her big girl bike around the shop and they colored together later on in the evening.

I really enjoyed getting a chance to chat with my cousins who I haven't seen in several months and to catch up with my Uncle Jeff and Great Aunt Jeannie who I haven't seen in years!

Thanks Uncle Kevin for hosting such a special Thanksgiving!







No comments: