decorating
Grammy, Papa, and Gigi ate dinner with us and watched a little of the opening ceremonies for the winter Olympics. After they left Rowen and I continued to watch and play while we waited for Daddy to get home. Rowen heard the garage door opening and whispered in the sweetest voice, "Daddy home!". He ran to the door to the garage and I opened it just in time for daddy to begin walking towards us. Rowen was thrilled! He hugged daddy around the neck with such vigor and Eric was very touched. It was honestly the most precious reunion I have witnessed between them thus far. They hugged and hugged until Rowen finally let go. After we all talked for a bit about our week and Rowen told his daddy all about the Valentine he made him and the cookies he decorated just for him, daddy gave Rowen a gift that he had purchased while away... a new book and a medium sized bouncy ball with an ocean scene inside (kind of like a snow globe but not breakable :)). Rowen LOVES both. He kept calling the bouncy ball, "special ball" while he bounced it over and over again. Rowen didn't go to bed until about 9:30. He was exhausted and fell asleep within seconds!
Happy Valentine's Day to the two loves of my life.
You both make my heart flutter and give me the life of my dreams!
I love you both.
You both make my heart flutter and give me the life of my dreams!
I love you both.
2 comments:
So sweet! What a nice story about valentines day. Side note- Rowen's hair is so thick now! He is growing into such a handsome little man!
That is so precious. I love how much kids adore there daddies! I think Rowen looks so much like Eric!
Post a Comment