Monday, February 15, 2010

Sing along

Rowen loves to sing along with us or to music. He has a few favorites... The Wheels On The Bus, If You're Happy and You Know It, There were 10 In The Bed, and The Wheels On The Race Car. Here is our little man singing along... you can tell that he takes it pretty seriously and really concentrates to give his best performance!

http://volkbaby.smugmug.com/Other/January-2010/11040445_pp2qz#787629411_ruUYz-A-LB

6 comments:

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Cooper appreciates Rowen's taste in music. :-) He ran over to the computer to watch his buddy Rowen sing as soon as I started this video. SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

OMG Liza that is the cutest thing ever! I loved watching and listending to it! I especially loved hearing Eric say "that's really good singing" at the end! :-)

This Is The Day said...

That is too precious! I love when he did the "shh, shh, shh". SO cute!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

I love this video! He has the singing thing down- what a smart little man he is! Oh he is so cute too!

Haak House said...

That is darling. Jared loved the video too! We watched it 2x! You've inspired me to buy/listen to some children's music. I still don't sing too much, even in KG!

We love his red hair! He takes his singing very seriously. What a doll.

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

That is darling!! I can't believe how grown up he is. Too cute.