Rowen dressed up 5 different times this year, using 3 different costumes!
1. EWU Halloween Carnival- Pooh Bear
2. Co-op preschool Halloween party- Pooh Bear, mommy was Tigger and Daddy was Eeyore
3. Friend's Halloween party in a barn- Old McDonald, mommy was a cowgirl, daddy was a cow
4. Halloween morning to trick or treat at Grandpa and Nana's- Elmo
5. Halloween night to trick or treat around our neighborhood- Pooh Bear
Rowen LOVED Halloween this year! He loved dressing up (as you can probably guess from above) and participated in everything with enthusiasm (except for one melt down on Halloween morning).
Here are a few photos from his Co-op Preschool Halloween party. It was so fun to watch Rowen enjoy himself so much- he is growing up too fast!

Singing Halloween songs with his Co-op friends and
Teacher Gail while munching on an apple of course!

At one point during the singing and dancing Rowen found a book on the ground near where he was standing in the circle. He decided that he MUST read the book at that very moment. He spent about 3 minutes looking at the book while the singing and dancing went on around him then put it down and joined in the fun again! He really is in love with books.
There were many other games and activities at the party. Rowen's favorite was the "fishing". He caught a great prize! Rowen also loved picking his own apple from the "apple tree" and dunking it in caramel and decorating it with sprinkles. Ro also played a musical matching game and he actually won at one point, earning himself a spider stamp on his hand!
I have the cutest videos of Rowen dancing and singing at the party but I don't feel like I can post them online with other kids in them. He stood right next to his teacher and participated with such enthusiasm. Eric and I couldn't stop laughing and smiling at our delightful little boy.


2 comments:
I love that he dressed in 3 different costumes- what fun! I love the poor bear outfit!
How fun! I love all the costume changes you had, it totally sounds like me. Ro's preschool looks fabulous. I think its ok the upload the video since your blog is blocked now. I posted my kids b/c no one but my few close friends could see. I want to see him. Hudson fished this year but he wasn't thrilled with it. I can't wait for next Halloween! I like how the whole fam dresses up. If I could only get Jared to do that!
Post a Comment