Here are a few glimpses of our trip to Florida...
Disney World was fun... for about 1 hour. Sorry but it is true. For the 3 year old it really isn't much fun but as an adult it is much more worth it. There is lots of waiting around in long lines for 2 minute rides. BUT- we did really enjoy the Pooh Bear ride and racing cars!
 |
 |
| A slideshow by Smilebox |
We went to Hollywood Studios for one reason- to see Lightning and Mater! It was worth the trip because Rowen was thrilled!
Like all of the parks there is a TON to do at Animal Kingdom but we were having a rough day on this particular day so we did a few things then headed home to swim in the pool and relax. The photos below are from our Safari ride. It really is amazing how close the animals feel and look. I guess they really are not very close to you but it appears that way. Rowen really enjoyed seeing all of these amazing animals.
We were pleasantly surprised with Epcot. Again, we only went for one reason- to see Nemo and go on the Finding Nemo ride but we came across a few of the famous Disney characters so we took the opportunity to get a few photos.
Sea World was soooooo much fun!! Rowen loved Sea World and so did everyone else. It was very relaxing, no huge crowds, the Christmas decorations were gorgeous and it just felt nice there. This is where Rowen went on lots of rides. The lines were very short- basically no waiting at all and we got to see the Polar Express steam engine as well as go on the "ride" which was very exciting for our train fan! Rowen is a bit of a thrill seeker I think. He loves the rides that give your tummy a good turn. I was nervous to let him do some of the rides but he was big enough if I went with him and he didn't hesitate once! We also really enjoyed climbing in the massive jungle gym that hangs very high above a eating area. Rowen didn't seem to mind the heights at all but I had to make sure I didn't look down for too long :). I loved the 2 shows we went to because I have always been in awe of dolphins and whales.
And the day we were all waiting for... this is the reason we came to Florida, to be a part of TJ and Erin getting married. It was truly a gorgeous wedding and we couldn't be happier for the newly weds!
4 comments:
Those are gorgeous pictures! You look so beautiful Liz! I absolutely love the pics of Erin and TJ walking down the beach- that is a magazine cover...so sweet!
I love all the pics of your trip! The picture of Ro and Mickey is darling! He looked so happy on the elmo ride- so cute!
I cannot believe how big Rowen is getting! He looks like such a little boy! All that toddler look is gone. What a cutie. Love the picture w/Minnie getting a little too close. :)
What a gorgeous setting for a wedding! Beautiful pictures! They look so happy!
Wow what a busy trip! It looks like Rowen had a fabulous time. Its neat he got to spend his vacation with his cousins. Rowen's facial expressions were darling with the Cars characters, Nemo, and at Disneyland. Such a darling boy!
I love an excuse to travel and see the world. Congrats to the newlyweds. What a gorgeous wedding and bride!
Post a Comment