We had two exciting celebrations in late May.
First we celebrated Rowen completing his first full year of cooperative preschool and then a week later we celebrated Rowen completing his first full Kindermusik session.
Both experiences were fabulous! Rowen has grown so much this school year. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him. Rowen is such a good listener at both preschool and Kindermusik, he follows directions very well which is something we don't always see at home :). He is polite to his teachers and classmates and participates with enthusiasm (I know- I totally sound like a Kindergarten teacher filling out a report card!).
Here a few photos from Rowen's last day at preschool...
And Kindermusik...
The Kindermusik concert was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I cried from the beginning to the end. I was so proud of our little guy, walking tall, singing out in his deep voice so that we could hear him over the other children, and then bravely yet a little shyly, getting up on the stage to sing his solo- Baby Beluga. At the end of the program every child stood on the stage to sing a solo. I cried for every child but watching and hearing our Rowen sing made my heart soar and my tears come fast!
We had lots of laughs too believe me. There are 12 kids in the class and they have been practicing their solos for about the last 4 weeks of class. Every child chose his/her own song and practiced it each week, however, about 5 of them decided as they were literally stepping up on the stage that they were going to sing a different song. One little boy went from singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to The National Anthem! I was nervous that Rowen was going to change his mind but also very curious about what he would decide to sing instead. He did not change his mind, just sang in much more toned down voice than we hear at home or in the car but it was perfect just the same!
When I can get the video to upload I will- it is precious!!!





3 comments:
So cute! I really wanted to enroll Emery for the summer session of Kindermusik but I waited too long. I didn't realize how fast it would fill up!
That is so great that he did so well! I can't believe how grown up he looks with all that dark hair! He has really changed a lot in the last year!
Congrats Ro! You are such a smart, sweet big boy!
Post a Comment