Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Shower

My girlfriends, Josie and Devri, threw me a lovely baby shower at Twigs. It couldn't have been more fun and relaxed- just how I wanted it to be. Thank you girls! We ate yummy food, played a few games, ate the best cake in the world and baby was showered with gifts from all the ladies. It was very special to me to have so many of my girlfriends and family members attend. I love you all so much and I know that this baby is going to love each and every one of you too.

My best girlfriends- Devri and Josie (due with baby boy #2 any day now!)


Chatting and playing games


Just American Dessert cake


Baby received many gifts. We can't wait to use them!


Mama and Grammy



Mama and Nana






1 comment:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Great photos! I am sad I missed celebrating with you but I was thinking of you tons!