Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rowen and his baby doll

This boy is all boy- cars, trucks, dirt, dinosaurs, jumping on EVERYTHING, running EVERYWHERE, growling at EVERYONE, very physical and stubborn.

BUT this boy is also all boy in other ways- tender hearted, affectionate, caring, and sweet as pie. He shows us this side of him every day.

I love this photo of Rowen holding his baby so tenderly. He was patting it's back and saying soft sweet words to it. This kid never ceases to amaze me :).

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Aww...precious.

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

I just love how little boys can be so rough and tumble one minute, and as sweet as can be the next. It is precious how caring Ro is with his baby.

Your conversation with Ro about living at home forever made me smile. I hope Cooper feels the same way! :-)