We enjoy those kind of mornings so much too!
Your bed looks like my bed in the morning...cars galore! :-) Such sweet boys.
Those are the best! They happen far too infrequently around here!
I love how you can be relaxed in the mornings and let cars and toys join you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Paxton adores Rowen and vice versa. Too precious. Enjoy these days, you have two adorable, sweet boys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We enjoy those kind of mornings so much too!
Your bed looks like my bed in the morning...cars galore! :-) Such sweet boys.
Those are the best! They happen far too infrequently around here!
I love how you can be relaxed in the mornings and let cars and toys join you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Paxton adores Rowen and vice versa. Too precious. Enjoy these days, you have two adorable, sweet boys!
Post a Comment