My baby who hates tummy time slept on his tummy last night and now for nap! What? He rolls over and snuggles into the side of the crib. He is such a sweetie!
Haha, that's funny! Do you like the video monitor? I've heard mixed things about them, but I was thinking it'd be a good idea with the third...since I won't be standing outside the door waiting for her to wake up like I did with Kariya, and even Seyler sometimes. :)
3 comments:
Too funny! Gotta love the video monitor.
Haha, that's funny! Do you like the video monitor? I've heard mixed things about them, but I was thinking it'd be a good idea with the third...since I won't be standing outside the door waiting for her to wake up like I did with Kariya, and even Seyler sometimes. :)
Great picture. Sneaky little guy!
Post a Comment