We enjoyed a gorgeous fall day at the pumpkin patch with our good friends. The boys picked out pumpkins, everyone picked apples, we all enjoyed a picnic lunch in the amazing weather, and played with our friends in the sunshine.
In mid-October we moved into our new house. We are loving everything about it!
Eric and I went to his work's Halloween party the weekend before Halloween. Eric went as his ex-boss :). He won the costume contest! I went as Wonder Woman per Rowen's request. I will spare you the photo!
We had a great time carving/drilling pumpkins in our new home.
Rowen lost his first tooth!! In the middle of the night :). The tooth fairy was very generous, bringing Ro 4 quarters, a package of superhero stickers, and a batman pin to put on his school back pack.
We had a great Halloween with our good friends, Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn. This year we had 3 batman's and one cheetah bumble bee. They were all so incredibly darling!
My two superheroes with their jack-o-lanterns.








1 comment:
Great pictures! Glad you are getting settled in the new house! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!
Post a Comment