Well, our little Rowen is growing up already! He has already gained 10 ounces since we left the hospital- passing up his birth weight and is now 20 1/4 inches long! However, as you can see from the photo above he has a long way to go before he is as big as his Daddy! He is getting better at breastfeeding and is showing sure signs that he is already a little piggy... a double chin is in the works and chubby cheeks are more and more kissable each day! We are learning about our little boy each moment of each day and night. Here are a few of the things he is teaching us about being parents and about his personality...
Rowen wakes up grouchy- like his mom :).
Rowen likes to be as close to mom as possible for as many hours of the day and night as possible.
Rowen makes lots of noises in his sleep and as he eats (Eric says he gets this from his mom as well).
Rowen makes lots of funny faces that crack us up even in the middle of the night when we can hardly keep our eyes open.
Rowen turns towards his mommy and daddy when he hears our voices.
Rowen loves to eat- I think he could eat all day long with no breaks at all if it were possible.
Rowen has stolen our hearts... we are just so in love with him.
Rowen has made our house a home.
Rowen has made our house a home.

3 comments:
Oh, Liz...this post brought tears to my eyes! I loved reading about all the things you have learned about Rowen in the past two weeks. And the hand picture is priceless. Rowen is an amazing baby - and how could he not be with two such incredible people as parents?!?
I loved reading this- how amazing! I love the picture of Daddy and Baby's hands, that is so very sweet. I think it is so great how much he eats, you will need to give me some pointers when ours arrives. So glad to hear how wonderful things are going for you three. Love Ya!
That has to be one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. It made me want to cry...and I never cry!:)What a precious little boy!
Post a Comment