Our little Rowen is growing oh so quickly. Mama would like him to stay small forever. However, little Rowen has differnt plans. Rowen is up to 8 and 1/2 pounds. Today (1/30/08) is Rowen's due date. We feel lucky that little Rowen came early because we have enjoyed the extra 5 weeks that we have got to spend with him. Take a look at some of these glamour shots.

3 comments:
He's SO adorable!! I love the sleeping picture with the blue hoodie! :) He looks bigger in pictures than he does in person...or maybe it was just that Kariya made him look smaller than he actually is. :) Either way he is so so cute!!
I cannot wait to meet him- he is precious in every way. I love those little outfits. He looks like such a good baby- lots of sleeping, right? He has grown so quickly. I cannot believe he is over 1 month already. Love ya,
Mad
It is hard to believe that Rowen is 5 weeks old already! He is a beautiful baby, Liz. And I marvel at how AMAZING you are in your new role as mama!!! Lots of love!
Post a Comment