Born on December 27th at 6:15 am
6 lbs and 18.5 inches long
YES! Our baby boy is here- early! To make a long story short I had HELLP syndrome and we had to have an emergency induction at 35 weeks. I had been feeling pretty awful off and on for a few weeks but it really got to its worst the week of Christmas. Both Rowen and I are doing great- healthy and growing stronger each day. Eric and I are madly in love with our baby boy... we think he is so beautiful and sweet. Please go to volkbaby.com if you haven't already to check out photos of Rowen. We have many more to add but can't seem to keep up- so stayed tuned for many more photos.
Our sweet Rowen
Mama and Rowen
Daddy and his little helper
Bath time!
3 comments:
We are so excited for the three of you! He is absolutely adorable! I am so glad to hear you're feeling good and doing well.
Congratulations!! He is so perfect! Those tiny little fingers and the little button nose...babies truly are a miracle!
Congratulations! Glad to hear you and baby are doing so well. I developed HELLP with my first baby at 35 weeks too.
Wishing you the best for 2008!
(found your blog via a google alert for HELLP)
Denise
Post a Comment