Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Yesterday was a special day for me, it was Eric's first Father's Day. You may be wondering why it was so special for me when it was really his day... well, there are a few reasons. First, I love him even more now that he is our son's daddy. From the moment Rowen was born I fell more in love with my husband- and I didn't think I could love him more because I already loved him so immensely. Second, I have always known that having children with Eric would be special. He is a fun, loving, serious, goofy, responsible, hardworking, thoughtful man and all of these qualities and many more make him a wonderful father to Rowen. And last, Eric is healthy! He gave me a big scare recently with that whole pneumonia thing :). I don't know what I would do without him and right now I am just so grateful that he is mine!
Happy Father's Day honey!


I would also like to say Happy Father's Day to my dad... still my number one hero! Thanks for all you do for me and my family dad.

2 comments:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

I am so glad that you all had a special day! Husbands are great and seeing them turn into Daddys is even better. Love those pics- Rowen is so darling!

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Isn't it so much fun watching your husband as a Daddy? :) I'm so glad you and Eric are enjoying parenthood!