Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Yesterday was Eric's 29th Birthday.
Happy Birthday! We love you so much.




I had to post a few pics of Rowen and his Daddy from when Rowen was brand new. It is so amazing to see how much they have both grown... Rowen in size and Eric as a new Daddy.

This photo was taken on one of the first days we were home from the hospital.
Rowen was probably 4 or 5 days old.

Look at how tiny Rowen is in Eric's lap.
Eric walking Rowen to the NICU just minutes after Rowen's birth (Rowen is in Eric's arms).

This photo means a lot to me- I was unable to be with my brand new baby boy but I felt very relaxed and calm because I knew that Eric was with him every step of the way. He never left his side. In a way this photo really shows how important Eric was to Rowen and I during that time. He took very good care of both of us. Ten minutes after this photo was taken, Eric handed Rowen back to me. Finally, my baby was back in my arms.

2 comments:

Josie S. said...

Precious photos! New Dads are so sweet, huh?

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Great pics! Happy Birthday Eric!