Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another friend for Rowen... edited


Eric and I would like to congratulate our dear friends Tim and Devri on the arrival of their sweet baby boy, Cooper. We love all three of you!

Cooper was born on November 10th weighing 5 lbs 8.5 oz and 19 inches long. Cooper decided to come early at 36 weeks! He is doing well and so is the new mommy.

Rowen is so fortunate to have another friend to grow up playing with. We can't wait for all the fun memories our families will make together.

2 comments:

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Hi Liza, Cooper here. I just wanted to let you know that I was actually 19 inches long. Also, I sent you some pictures:)

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

Yes- I realized that last night when your dad sent his email out. I swear he said 18 on Monday- mabye I had Rowen's length in my head (18.5)! I fixed it! Of course, we have to get your length right!!! I can't wait to give you some love little Coop. See you soon.