Saturday, January 31, 2009

1st Birthday Shoot by Uncle T.J. and Aunt Erin

My talented little bro, T.J. and his wonderful girlfriend, Erin, took it upon themselves to do a fun 1st birthday shoot with Rowen just a few days after his birthday. Erin made and decorated the darling cake and T.J. shot all the photos. We had such a good time watching Rowen discover and enjoy his birthday cake while in his (almost) birthday suit!



































3 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Those are so great! I love his expressions...in that last one you can see him thinking, "look out cake, here I come!" So cute!!

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Uncle TJ might be shooting a similar birthday cake sitting in June ... right Eric? The big 3-0 is a milestone. I'm envisioning double fudge chocolate cake, gallons and gallons of ice cold milk and glorious Eric in nothing but his tight whites. What do you think buddy?

If TJ isn't up for it, I know a guy called "The Bod" who might be interested.

Seriously, the photos in both this post and the family post are incredible. We'll definitely have to talk to the TEEJ soon.

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Adorable!!!!!