Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Sign Language

I was inspired by one of my friends (Rachel) to use sign language with Rowen from the very start. It has paid off! He is now using a few signs to communicate his wants and needs. We are still working on a few of the basics, please and thank you, but those may take awhile with Rowen :). I found this website that shows a video clip for each of the basic baby signs. The link is really long... I'm sure there is an easier way to get there but this is what I had time to post for now. If you copy and paste it in- it works. You have to then scroll down to the link that says something like "ASL for babies".


http://deafness.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=deafness&cdn=health&tm=22&f=10&su=p284.9.336.ip_p736.8.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.aslpro.com/

5 comments:

Haak House said...

Yeah for baby sign language! I think that's a great idea. Did you hear about Reno this August for MRB? You should email me so we can chat and make plans. My email is: pixiedust_199@hotmail.com.

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

I have been trying some with Clara and I love this resource you shared!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Y con esto me he encontrado. Podemos comunicarse a este tema. http://nuevascarreras.com/tag/cialis-online/ cialis precio mexico Questa condizionalitГ , nГ© piГ№ nГ© meno cialis 5 mg pvp llfscvuahg [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]comprar cialis[/url]

Anonymous said...

Siamo spiacenti, la questione ГЁ stata rimossa [url=http://lacasadicavour.com/trial-packs/ ]generici [/url]Il numero non passare! acquistare cialis senza ricetta A mio parere. Il vostro parere a torto.